- Our office is primarily a walk-in clinic, however, those patients with scheduled appointment will be seen as close to their appointment time as possible. We will otherwise treat the walk-in patients on a first come first serve basis. Please remember to keep a social distance from other patients.
- Friendly and courteous staff.
- Professional but comfortable atmosphere.
- Large private treatment rooms.
- Convenient location.
- We offer manual manipulation of the spine as well as specialized instrument adjusting. We do have a massage therapist and you may schedule an appointment with Tammy Motley at your convenience.
- La Casto Chiropractic Center is a preferred provider for Medicare and Medicare Supplement Insurance. Our service fees are very affordable and we accept, cash, checks and all credit cards. If you require a super- bill, one will be provided at your request so you may be reimbursed by your preferred insurance company.